Detached villa, in Urbanization on the beachfront. Private pool and 24 hour security. Marbella Villa for holidays in Bahía de Marbella, 3.500 €/night

Ref. 9205

Description

Features and details of this beautiful villa. 3 minutes’ walk to the beach. A beachfront Gated complex with 24-hour security.

• Plot 550m2 with tropical gardens 150m. from the beach
• Constructed area 233m2
• 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms en suite + 1 guest toilet
• Porch
• Solarium - chill out terrace
• Private pool
• Hammocks + Barbecue
• Air conditioning hot/cold + fireplace
• Covered garage + space for 2nd vehicle
• Comprehensive housing maintenance + garden and pool maintenance included
• Alarm + Safe
• Private security with video surveillance
• 48" HD LED TV + Satellite Russian Free Channels + Skybox with Free English Channels
• Plasma TV in all bedrooms
• DVD + sound equipment
• Adsl wifi 10 MB
• Full kitchen and dining room ajuar
• Full bed and towel towel
• Reformed complete New in 2012, refrigerator, oven, induction, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, toaster... Etc...
• Cleaning, babysitting and translator service available (additional charge)
• Baby equipment: cots, high chairs, security doors, pool barrier, fitting cots + kitchen... (on request)
Final cleaning fee: included.
Security deposit: in application.
Wi-Fi, water and electric supply costs: Included. Except that is included only the first 100 euros of electricity consumption per month, any additional costs will be paid by the tenant.
Reservation 20% and The remaining amount of 80% must be transferred before check-in.

More information?

Features

Holiday.
General
  • Maximun: 6 Guests
  • Minimum: 7 nights
  • Detached
  • 2 Floors
  • 1 Living room
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • 1 Toilet
  • 3 Built-in wardrobes
  • 2 Terraces (60 m2)
  • Laundry
  • Pantry
  • Private garage

Surfaces
  • Plot: 550 m2
  • Built: 233 m2

Status
  • Excellent conservation

Equipment
  • Furnished
  • Pool
  • gardens
  • Chimney
  • Fitted kitchen
  • Home appliances
  • Central hot water
  • A/C Climate control
  • Satellite dish
  • Wifi
  • Intercom
  • Barbecue
  • Double Beds: 2
  • Single Beds: 2
  • Washing machine
  • Tumble dryer
  • Iron
  • Cable/satellite tv
  • Hair dryer
  • Sheets, towels, ...

Services
  • Water
  • Electricity

Qualities
  • Marble flooring
  • Double glazing
  • Aluminum carpentry
  • Security door
  • Safety lock

Security
  • Surveillance service

Availability

Minimum stay: 7 nights | Select the start and end date

Additional Information
June month rate: 8,600 euros
July month rate 10,212.50
August month rate: 12,362.50
September month rate: 10,212,50
Reservation 20% and The remaining amount of 80% must be transferred before check-in.
SEASONS
Dates Night Week-end Week Fortnight Month Minimum stay
01/06/20 - 30/06/20 - - - - 258000 € 30 nights
01/07/20 - 31/07/20 - - - - - 31 nights
01/08/20 - 31/08/20 - - - - - 31 nights
01/09/20 - 30/09/20 - - - - 306360 € 30 nights
Temporada General: - - 24500 € 52500 € 105000 € 7 nights

Situation and surroundings

Marbella (Málaga)
Bahía de Marbella | Rio Real-Los Monteros

I like the area

Location
  • Urbanization
  • Exterior
  • 1st Line beach to the beach
  • Southwest orientation

Close to
  • Schools
  • Hospitals
  • Shopping centers
  • Restaurants
  • Sports areas
  • Green spaces

Communications
  • Bus

Reserve

Maximun: 6 guests | Minimum: 7 nights
We use our own and third-party cookies for analytical and service purposes (such as displaying cartographic maps or allowing property sharing on social networks)


More information